Project Electrical Value: $1,239,000.00
Medical Group Heart Center - Fort Wayne, IN
2003 - 2004
Areas of responsibility include:
- Coordinating electrical installation for a new 85,000 sq. ft. medical center.
Areas of special interest on this project include:
- This was a four story building with a very elaborate lighting system throughout.
- As a medical facility it was imperative to understand the special electrical requirements of a medical facility including separation of power systems and the special code requirements for the backup system.
- This project had a large (600KW) generator that fed four separate automatic transfer switches. Each transfer switch had to be coordinated to work as a system.
- This project has two operating rooms that, again, required special electrical attention in regards to code issues and doctor preferences.